Master of Science (Management)
|MQA Recognition Code||:||JPT/BPP(N/345/7/0060) 04/16 (FA 0610)|
|Study Duration||:||2 years (minimum), 3 years (maximum)|
|Study Mode||:||Research (Full Time)|
Entry Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 and above; OR
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 - 2.74 with conditions DECIDED through the details of UNIMEL's internal evaluation; OR
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 - 2.49 with ELIGIBLE requirements with 5 years of working experience in that field relevant; OR
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
- For international students, a TOEFL score of 600 OR an IELTS score of 6.0 OR equivalent.
Career Prospects :
The Master of Science in Management degree emphasizes the development of knowledge and skills required in career development either domestically or internationally.
Master of Science (Management) graduates can continue their studies at the PhD level in the same or related field at any university in Malaysia or abroad.
Graduates are also qualified and able to hold positions in the public or private sector. Among the suitable positions are Lecturer, Manager, Researcher, Management Analyst, Human Resource Specialist, University Administrator, Administrative Services Manager, Financial Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Business Operations Specialist.